Hi, I'm Kristen and I've written Milk and Mud for you because:
- You can share your experience and expertise with others – and get paid for it
- Enjoying life and growing your business is possible
- Impacting and enhancing the lives of others is power – and should be simple
Digging into Milk and Mud and all the resources here gives you an outline on the fundmentals of online business — because it doesn't have to be complicated.
You want to get away from the daily grind of trying to balance life, finding fulfillment, and making a good income. You want to leave being underappreciated and undervalued behind.
You can make an awesome impact in the lives of others — and you can grow and gain financial peace of mind through the energy you pour into them.
Creating a website, an email list, a coaching program — these are all ways you can make a powerful difference to someone, and those are the platforms you'll explore as you make a difference in the world. Oh, and while you're at it, you'll create loyal fans who want the help you can give… and understand the tremendous value of what you teach.
If you're ready to dive in, subscribe below for regular updates and information from Milk and Mud:
I'm Kristen, and I'm a work-at-home mom exploring the world on online business. I have several niche websites where I share information and coach others in my passions (birth and babies!) – and here on Milk and Mud I share my love for business systems, productivity, and juggling life as a wife, mom, and business owner.
Here's what you can expect from me:
- I speak my mind, always 🙂 I've been in the internet marketing world a long time and I've seen that what it really takes, at the core, is hard work. I won't sugar-coat that.
- I know passive income sounds good in theory, but once you're involved in your business it gets really exciting. I teach you to build systems that let you take a break when you want… but I'm not teaching you to sit back and sip pineapple juice on the beach. This is real business, really helping others – and it's really exciting.
- I'm happy share what I've learned with anybody – guy or girl, young and old. But there's a special place in my heart for other moms, so you'll find a lot of tips for building a successful business and keeping the family happy and healthy while you do it.
- I want to buck that trend and show that a mother can raise her family, care for her home, and be a happy, thriving, and fulfilled person. You can be a great wife and mother while you run your website. Not all moms want to have a home business, but if you do, I want to encourage you.
- I want to help mothers bring healthy babies into the world — and want to help them grow and enjoy the journey that mothering takes them on. The modern world devalues mothering and the family. It demeans women by teaching that the only path to success lies “out in the business world.”
- I’m very interested in productivity. It takes a lot to run a family and a business at the same time. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. It’s a lie that you can’t improve yourself while there are little ones under your feet, and this blog is part of my answer to all those personal development “gurus” out there who imply that family and growth can’t coexist.
Most importantly, I believe in salvation and sanctification through the Lord Jesus Christ, and thank Him for all I have in this world. I am a wife, a mother, and a passionate teacher who is always, always being humbled and growing herself 😉
The mission of Milk and Mud is to:
- Show you how to build a website that enables you to reach visitors and and create customers & clients
- Teach you how to create content that provides real value — and a return on your investment
- Get you going with an email list that translates into loyal fans
- Show you how to create systems that keep your business running, visitors coming, and you relaxing and improving
- Keep you from getting lost in all the internet marketing hype and perpetual overload!